Our Youth Ministry consists of a group of dynamic teenage church members. This group meets every month and is focused on worship, social, study and fundraising. 4 Your Soul is active in the life of the church by reading scripture during the Sunday worship service.
F.U.E.L. (Faith Used Everyday Ministry) YOUTH MINISTRY
Faith Chapel Faith Used Everyday Ministry (a.k.a. FUEL) is geared to all young people between the ages of 11-19.
For more information you can:
Call or text leader for the quarter / co-leader for the quarter, @225-766-4512.
Email us @ FcFuelministry@gmail.com
You can follow us on instagram @fcfuelministry
You can like our facebook page: Faith Chapel Church of God Youth Ministry
Elder Rica Kwentua is the elder responsible for this ministry
To be a catalyst in raising up a new generation of Christ-centered disciples.
“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance." James 1:2-3 NIV
"So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ." Ephesians 4:11-13
1. We Value Students: Students are chosen by God to make an extreme difference in their world and are essential to the health of the church.
2. We Value Youth Workers: Youth workers are crucial in passing the faith on to the next generation.
3. We Value Spiritual Growth: Spiritual growth is intentional, lifelong process.
4. We Value Prayer: Prayer is essential to unleashing God’s power.
5. We Value the Church: It is the vehicle God ordained to change the world.
We meet every Wednesday night at 7 p.m. for Youth Bible study.
Ignite Sessions (Bible Study)
Every 2nd and 3rd Wednesday of the month @ 7:00 pm
Spark Session (Events)
On the 4th Friday or 4th Saturday of the month.
The youth are incorporated into all aspects of service on 3rd Sunday.